Friday 31 July 2015

Pyjama days can be very productive!

Long ago, I set a basic rule: in my house, it's still morning as long as I'm still in my pyjamas.

And what a productive morning it has been!

I emailed the publisher about the possibility of translating another book, I paid several bills online, and wrote to my sponsored children, Jacob and Dulce. I tidied up the living room, folded and put away some laundry, and put some more out to dry. I fed the dog (who picked at her food and decided to sleep instead), emptied the cat's litter tray and put some fresh one in (it was high time). I planned a family Sunday lunch with Mum over the phone, and planned a girls' sushi night out with a friend. I planned tomorrow's English class that I'll be teaching to my friends and prepared resources. I replied to a friend's email, several friends' Facebook messages, and participated in a discussion online about women in the church.

All in all, pyjama days are the best.

I suppose I'd better get dressed now, to get on with the rest of my day... After all, it IS 4:30 pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment