Monday 15 December 2014

Meltdown

Today, I had a meltdown on may way home.

Nothing happened in particular.

I'm just so sick and tired of my job, of feeling cold all the time, of the constant noise, and of having to constantly wear my "kind and polite supermarket employee" mask when people irritate the hell out of me with their familiarity, their rudeness, their mean-spirited "humour".

I try so hard to look at the positive and to be grateful, knowing full well that there are far worst jobs, and that some people in the world are being exploited and enslaved, and that others struggle to find work. I try. I really do.

But on days like today I just hate it, hate it, hate it; and I guess it's healthier to aknowledge that, than pretend I'm OK.

So I cried and vented and ranted.

And tomorrow... is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment